Ethylene Glycol 50/50 Pre-Mix Formulation
AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant provides superior heat transfer and excellent protection against corrosion, cylinder-liner cavitation, freezing and boilover. It provides maximum protection in extreme temperatures and operating conditions, and provides superior protection for aluminum, steel, cast iron, copper, brass and solder alloys.
• Fully formulated: DOES NOT require the use of supplemental antifreeze/coolant additives (SCAs) or extenders
• All-organic formulation is further enhanced with anti-scalant, anti-fouling and water-pump lubrication additives.
• Protection up to 1,000,000 miles, 20,000 hours or 8 years, whichever comes first
• Ethylene glycol 50/50 pre-mix formulation with high-purity water
• Proprietary hybrid organic acid technology (HOAT) formulation is further enhanced with anti-scalant, anti-fouling and water-pump lubrication additives
• Phosphate, nitrite, silicate, borate and amine free
• Compatible with all other antifreeze and coolant colors
• Boil-over protection up to 265°F with a 15 psi radiator cap.
• Freeze protection down to -34°F.
Package sizes include:
1-Gallon Bottles (case of 4)
Product Code: ANTHD •
Use in applications requiring any of the following specifications: ASTM D3306, D6210, D7583, D7820 • TMC RP329B, TMC RP338 • AS/NZS 2108.2004 Type A
Product Application Specs
Suitable for use with the following OEM:
• Case New Holland
• Cummins 14603, Cummins 3666132
• DDC 7SE 298, 93K217
• Freightliner 48-22880
• GM Heavy Truck
• International Truck and Engine / Navistar CEMS B-1 Type III-A
• JIS K2234
• MAN 324 NF
• MB DBL 7700
• MTU MTL 5048
• Kenworth RO26-170-97
• Mack 014GS17004, 014GS17009
• PACCAR CS0185
• DAF MAT 74002
• Peterbilt 8502.002
• Scania TB1451
• Volvo Heavy Truck
AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant is the best option for mixed fleets of both heavy-duty applications & passenger-vehicles that want to use one antifreeze/coolant. AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolant is a poly-organic acid formulation that does not contain inorganic acid salts (phosphate, nitrate, nitrite, silicate, borate, amine) found in conventional and hybrid organic acid (HOAT) antifreeze/coolants. These materials are responsible for almost all scaling issues in cooling systems, and they can also precipitate to form scale if the antifreeze/coolant inhibitor system is at the wrong pH or mixed with incompatible products. AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolant virtually eliminates scaling problems.
Outstanding Cooling-System Protection
• Superior heat transfer
• Excellent protection against corrosion, cylinder-liner cavitation, freezing and boil-over
• Virtually eliminates scaling problems
• Maximum protection in extreme temperatures and operating conditions
• Long-lasting protection for up to 1,000,000 miles, 20,000 hours or 8 years, whichever comes first, in heavy-duty and off-road applications
Help Prevent Metallic Corrosion and Erosion
Independent tests reveal AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolant greatly surpasses standards for metallic corrosion and erosion, achieving nearly perfect scores in ASTM corrosion and erosion testing on cast aluminum cylinder heads, steel, copper, solder, brass and cast iron and aluminum water pumps.
AMSOIL Resists Cavitation
In third-party, industry-standard testing, cylinder liners protected by AMSOIL show virtually no signs of cavitation.
Compatible With Other Fluids
AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolant is compatible with all ethylene and propylene antifreeze and coolant colors, as well as all plastics and elastomers (hoses, gaskets, etc.) found in cooling systems. However, mixing propylene and ethylene glycol formulations can make it difficult to predict freeze protection. If mixing for top-off is unavoidable, it is recommended to flush the cooling system at the next convenient opportunity.
AMSOIL antifreeze/coolants’ proprietary formulations provide durable and long lasting protection of cooling system components. AMSOIL Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant can be used for 1,000,000 miles, 20,000 hours of operation or eight years, whichever comes first, in heavy-duty and off-road applications.
Directions for Use
• Do not add water.
• Do not remove radiator cap when engine is hot.
• Antifreeze/coolant (new or used) is hazardous. Clean up and dispose of properly following local regulations.
• Check and maintain coolant level at every oil-change interval.
• Check owner's manual for additional maintenance and top-off guidelines.
Protection up to 1,000,000 miles, 20,000 hours or 8 years, whichever comes first. Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant is the best option for mixed fleets of both passenger-vehicle and heavy-duty applications that want to use one antifreeze/coolant. Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant can be used in non-heavy-duty applications, but with a drain interval of 150,000 miles or five years, whichever comes first.
HEALTH & SAFETY
This product is not expected to cause health concerns when used for the intended application and according to the recommendations in the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
Click here to view the MSDS Data Sheet for AMSOIL ANTHD.
Keep out of the reach of children. Don't pollute. Return used oil to collection centers.